oee.ai prepares equipment data and additional employee knowledge to increase shop floor productivity through advanced analytics. Data is visualized in real time and analyzed using the latest technologies and algorithms:
· The widget-based reporting can be configured individually. There is a large selection of evaluations: top availability, performance and quality losses separated by categories, various KPIs from OEE to MTTR or MTBF as well as time series, for example, can be selected.
· Employee interactions such as the selection of production orders or input of the reason for losses are carried out in the simplest way via tablets or other web interfaces.
· All data is available on Andon boards, tablets, industrial smartwatches, shop floor management boards or any other web-enabled device. The data can easily passed on to other apps.
· The data streams are evaluated with the help of AI algorithms: Anomalies (e.g. accumulations) are identified, losses are predicted, suggestions for action can be made. An algorithm library enables quick results. Individual algorithms, developed in-house or by our data science team, are possible.
· Gamified visualizations and messages are available to motivate employees to act on the basis of the data insights.
· Benchmarking within your own organization or with other companies is available to evaluate optimization potential.
Almost all manufacturing companies can be covered: mechanical processing, injection molding, filling / packaging, steel production and processing, electronics, woodworking, paper / cardboard production and processing and many others – in the units of measurement piece, liter, (square) meters or kilograms.
oee.ai is available as a modern and lightweight MES in the cloud or on-premise as a SaaS solution.